Senior Director, Marketing
South San Francisco , CA South San Francisco, CA US
Senior Director Marketing
Our client, a SaaS disruptor of contact center software has recently been named runner up for “Cloud-based CX Solution of the Year – beating out larger well known SaaS providers.
This is a critical time to join the marketing team as Sr. Director of Marketing and put your stamp on the company’s future from a marketing perspective.
You will report to the CEO, develop, and execute the marketing strategy, plan, programs and tools for sales and partners globally! You will be the brand Champion, execute digital demand generation programs, interface with analysts, speak at industry events and manage a marketing team of approximately 7-8 across all marketing functions. This is a hands-on “doer” role requiring excellent writing, creativity, and innovation.
Company offers a competitive compensation plan with stock and upward mobility.
- 10-15 years SaaS marketing leadership experience
- Bachelors in business, marketing, PR, Journalism, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of “Contact Center” / Customer Experience software, industry trends, providers, customer personas - is required.
- Digital Demand Generation – emphasis on SEO, SEM, social, email
- Metrics based – data driven decision making, measure performance and report results on programs and campaigns. KPI based.
- Excellent communicator, writer, presenter and be Face of the Company with analysts, deliver industry presentations, write / develop sales enablement tools for sales and partners.
- International Experience – driving the marketing strategy globally.
- Manage team of 7-8 marketing professionals across all marketing functions.
- Office location: Pleasanton, CA - onsite
- DNA: Entrepreneurial, creative, innovative
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jackie Neva, c/o Neva Recruiting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: 7401
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting - Preferred Software Industry Recruiters© for 25+ years.