Washington, DC, DC US
Strategic Account Executive - Federal Government
Our client a “Customer Experience” SaaS Leader is expanding their Government Vertical sales team. Looking for several Strategic Account Executives with experience selling to the Government – Federal and State and Local. While they have a presence in just about every agency, we need a strong hunter to expand their footprint.
Looking for Hunters who can also expand relationships with key System Integrators to carry the banner and expand. Experience working with the likes of General Dynamics (GDIT), Accenture Federal, Lockheed Martin is a plus.
You will run your territory as if you are the CEO. Work with your accounts, partners, and internal marketing teams to drive activity and events in your territory.
You are paid a commission on deals closed – any size deal into the Government Vertical for a period of 18 months. Build a book of business!
Top Rep in the company will exceed $1M in 2020! Territory has been worked for years – not greenfield. You will leverage the groundwork laid down with MSA’s in place.
COVID has created new opportunities, greater expansion for our client in most Government Agencies
If you want to join a winning team with an industry leader and have an “always on” temperament and want to knock it out of the park we would like to hear from you! Sales Kick-off in January.
- 7-12 years Enterprise Software/ SaaS Sales experience
- 10+ years Experience selling Government – Federal or State & Local - required
- Track record of quota attainment
- Good career management, tenure in positions, no short stays
- Perseverance, persistence, and grit
- Self-starter, passionate about winning, “always on”
- Domain Expertise in the Call Center or related technology strongly preferred or curious to learn a new space
- Disciplined, formal sales process; Customer Centric Selling, Challenger Selling,
- Errors on the side of action versus inaction – Go make it Happen!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Type A personality
- BS degree preferred in business; MBA preferred
- Located in the Washington DC, VA, or Maryland area
- Work from Home
- Computer literate with Microsoft, SFDC, WebEx and other sales tools
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jackie Neva at Neva Recruiting. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref # 7337
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
For more software sales opportunities visit: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting - Preferred Software Industry Recruiters© for over 20 years.