Atlanta , GA Atlanta, GA US
Our client, a trusted ally to leading brands and the digital foundation of a customer-centric contact center, is looking to expand their team of account executives with experience selling SaaS and contact center software.
Our client has been voted as one of the top workplaces for 9 years in a row, an overall top-rated enterprise for tech culture, is recognized as one of the top employers in 2022, a recognized top-50 fast growth company, an equitable employer, and a certified great place to work!
Your primary responsibility will be to create and execute a regional sales plan focused on sales activity through direct sales working with an expansive portfolio of partners. You will prospect within the market, develop pipeline, and close active opportunities. You will have some existing accounts to cross sell while hunting for new logos.
- 5-7 years (minimum) experience selling SaaS.
- Domain knowledge of contact center software, e.g., Workforce Scheduling, Call monitoring, Optimization, and Analytics highly desirable
- Experience selling both direct and with partners.
- HUNTER profile
- Excellent communication, team, and presentation skills
- Formal sales training in MEDDIC, MEDDPIC, Challenger or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Locations: Boston, Virginia, Florida preferred.
Our client is trusted by Shopify, GE, Dish Networks, Delta Airlines, Polaris and many others globally.
You will have some accounts to cross sell, while hunting for new logos in your region.
Excellent compensation plan + uncapped commissions + Benefits
Does this appeal to you? If so, send your resume to Neva Recruiting, Jackie Neva at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Laura Neva at email@example.com. Reference # 7400
For more jobs visit our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting - Preferred Software Industry Recruiters© for 25+ years.