Strategic Account Manager, A&D Vertical
Chicago, IL | Remote Friendly
Senior Account Manager * A&D Vertical * Simulation Software * Virtual
Our client, a global leader and provider of Simulation Software is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to assume responsibility for several existing accounts in good standing within the Aerospace and Defense vertical.
We are looking for domain expertise and knowledge of the product development process, experience with CAE, CAD, CAM, PLM, Simulation, FEA or similar software technologies.
Looking for strong salesmanship, a disciplined sales process, executive presence and “make it happen” attitude.
- 7-10 Years Software Sales experience
- Domain Knowledge of Simulation, CAE, FEA, CAD, PLM, Engineering software required.
- Experience selling to Product development, e.g., CAD managers, Director and VP’s involved in the product development cycle
- Experience Selling into the Aerospace and Defense vertical strongly preferred
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Masters strongly preferred
- Track record of quota attainment and distinction – Presidents Club
- Formal Sales Training – Challenger is ideal, Trusted Advisor, Consultative, Solve problems
- Ability to develop a sales plan and execute that plan
- Location: Virtual
- Compensation: Base: $110k-$120K, double OTE, uncapped. Generous Benefits including unlimited vacation/PTO
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jackie Neva, c/o Neva Recruiting. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: #7246.
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Check out more software sales positions: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting is the preferred recruiting agency to the software industry since 1998.