Director, Inside Sales
SaaS Sales Leadership + AI/ML powered + Inside Sales Team
Our client, a disruptive AI / Machine Learning powered SaaS provider was recently acquired by a Customer Experience SaaS leader. They are building out their inside sales team and looking for a Director, Inside sales.
Looking for a strong hands-on sales leader with an analytical mindset and passion for growing an Inside sales team in hyper-growth start up mode.
You will oversee the day to day performance of the inside sales team who manage the sales process from initial lead qualification to close. This team is selling a SaaS CX platform calling on the SMB and Upper Mid- Market segments.
You will actively coach and mentor your team on all aspects of the sales cycle bringing best practices forward. You will put in place the metrics, measures and KPI’s driving accountability down to the rep level.
You will report to the CRO today and work alongside field sales, business development teams, marketing and other departments to achieve revenue goals short term and long term.
You will recruit, on-board, train and inspire your team to achieve greatness tripling in size over the next 12 -18 months
Our client is established, well-funded, with an excellent product, reference customers, and a culture that is fun and laid back but still high energy with a great sense of urgency. Bonus: Position requires minimal if any travel.
Every employee has an ability to chart their own course, share in the growth of the company and participate in the stock purchase plan.
Do you have this profile?
- 5-7 years Software Sales Leadership in a Manager or Director role
- Experience managing the day to day operation of an inside sales team of sellers/closers
- History putting in place metrics and measurements/KPI’s, developing a sales cadence and driving accountability down to the rep level
- Track record of exceeding quota and MBO’s, driving aggressive ARR growth
- Analytical with strong CRM data analysis tendency. Experience with Salesforce reports and statistics required
- Inspiring leadership - able to recruit, onboard, train, coach and drive your team to exceed quota
- Hands-on leader of a high transaction inside sales team, tele-sales or outbound sales model required
- Experience with SaaS - articulate the value proposition and ROI business case
- Highly motivated to grow your team from current state of 5 to future state of 15 over the next 12-18 months.
- Experience selling into Upper mid-market and SMB segments – ideally
- Comfortable in a hyper-growth start-up company culture
- Training in Challenger or other Sales 2.0 methodologies
- Location: San Diego, CA area - will consider relocation assistance
If you are looking for a sales leadership role that does not require travel – this is for you.
You will work with a dynamic, charismatic leadership team and play an integral part growing the business. If you are looking to make an impact, have visibility and love growing and coaching a sales team give me a call/text!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jackie Neva, c/o Neva Recruiting. Ref # 7295
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting - Preferred Software Industry Recruiters© for 20+ years