Account Executive, IT Services
IT & Managed Services Sales Opportunity in Boston - Millennial Welcome!
Our client, a Global IT Services company who boasts 300 of the Fortune Global 500 as clients is expanding in Boston.
If you have 5-10 years sales experience, are an aggressive hunter with a technology sales profile and would like to take your career to the next level – we should talk.
The Ideal candidate looks something like this…..
- 5-10 years sales experience in technology
- Prefer consulting services, data center services, networking services, managed services, infrastructure, networking, cybersecurity, IoT, SaaS, Hybrid Cloud, or similar preferred
- Bachelor degree required
- Formal Sales Trained – follow a formal sales methodology like Challenger, Solution, Strategic, Value Based Selling or similar
- Track record of success achieving quota
- Good tenure in your career – no job hopping
- Manage a local territory – field based role
Candidates who came from an inside sales role will be considered.
Our client empowers their employees to invest in their careers by providing exceptional training and growth opportunities. You will be a part of the “Class of 2018” along with peers who share their passion for doing great work.
This is an exceptional company with a commitment to the planet, clients and employees. Truly a global company with billions spent each year in R&D.
You will sell services that make an impact involving: SD-WAN, Networking, IoT, Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, collaboration, and more.
You will be compensated with Base + Commissions + Excellent benefits.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jackie Neva, c/o Neva Recruiting. Email: email@example.com Ref #: 7250
Apply here or on our website: www.nevarecruiting.com
Neva Recruiting is the preferred recruiting agency for software and services firms since 1998.